Monday, January 26, 2009

A handbag for Denise - "Yves Klein Bleu" Chanel Patent Python


A note from the blog "I can't wait to vote!" -
"I just heard back from the Director of the Chanel boutique, this is REAL python skin. Not embossed leather. I know many of you are speculating the authenticity of the skin, don’t worry! It’s the real deal!
17cmx11cm $2,495 at Chanel
Still can’t find the ultimate summer blue bag? The House of Chanel goes mod with a classic French shade, Yves Klein Bleu, in a patent python classic chain bag. Yves Klein is the French artist who developed this shade of deep electric blue in 1958, and it has been known as International Klein Blue (IKB) in the art circle ever since. Serious Chanel collectors are going to go nuts when they see this. Most boutiques do not have it yet, so you can still get on the list. I had sworn off all classic flap bags and 2.55 bags, but this one is giving me serious heart palpitations. I love the shape, too. I have always wished for a wider bottom for my 2.55s, and it seems the Chanel angels heard my prayers. The one above is tiny (17cm wide, a mere 6.6 inches), there is a bigger one at $2,695 20cmx12cm (7.8 inches wide) but still smaller than what I’d like. However, the color is to die and the price is not too ridiculous for a Chanel exotic and it’s a fabulous collector’s item. At Chanel boutiques this summer."

No comments:

Post a Comment