Tuesday, December 23, 2008

The Thoughtful Dresser by Linda Grant

Had a spy yesterday and not sure if I want to write on a blog as I am doing now. I read other peoples' blogs am far happier being a voyeur than a writer. Also I predict that 3 of our B team members will find this intimidating for about the next 2 years. So will need help being up to blog n....... FB speed. I can empathasise as I was never going to text either......Never say never.

Please read The Thoughtful Dresser, google these 3 words, blog written by Linda Grant who wrote the short listed Booker book, The Clothes on their Backs. I think both blog n book are brilliant and the comments her followers write are also insightful and witty. Linda is on holiday in Mexico at present, so you'll have time to go back n read her old posts before she starts writing again in the new year. Denise.... Have just worked out I need to sign off, so we know who writes what, so had to go into edit.

No comments:

Post a Comment